Facebook isn’t just for social interactions anymore!
Over the past decade, Facebook has gone from providing an opportunity for college students to connect online to representing something much larger – a truly social environment that involves person-to-person connections, gaming, e-commerce, news reporting and more.
As a business owner, you need to know that all of the data shared on this network can be mined in order to create unparalleled targeting opportunities. The Facebook ad platform allows businesses to pull information from the nearly 2 billion posts that are “Liked” each day around the world – not to mention the data shared by each of the network’s 1 billion users.
A few of the different Facebook targeting opportunities that WebRev can help you take advantage of include:
- User Age
- User Gender
- Geographic Locations
- Education Levels
- Personal Interests
- Top Friends
- Person-to-Person Connections
- Reported Relationship Status
- “Liked” Posts and Pages
- Status Updates
- Phone Numbers
- Email Addresses (Custom audiences)
Although traditional PPC advertising – on its own – can help your business to reach potential buyers who are ready to enter your sales funnel and convert to paid customers, Facebook Ads can be even more powerful. By combining the twin powers of audience reach and highly-targeted data, this type of advertising can help your business to reach customers before they even think about buying!
- Do you offer guarantees? Single Grain does not offer guarantees. If we were able to offer guaranteed results on any kind of advertising we would be sitting on a beach right now
- How long will it take to get results? With typical paid acquisition campaigns you can expect to see results in the first 3 months.
- How do you charge? Our fees are based on a monthly retainer. Typically a percentage of your advertising spend (or a small management fee).
- What makes you different from other agencies? We’re not just paid acquisition experts, we have people on our team that have worked for tech startups to large companies and we have a growth oriented mindset that you’ll be hard pressed to find at other agencies.