There are very few marketing and branding tools out there that wield the power of infographics. Not only do these engaging images convey important information that supports your company’s authority, they stimulate the kind of online conversation that dramatically increases your brand awareness.
But there’s a major performance difference between the type of high-quality graphics WebRev creates and the hastily-thrown-together infographics other companies produce. Here’s how our infographic design process leads to images that drive traffic, social shares, backlinks and other key metrics for your company:
- Topic Selection – When it comes to infographic success, topic selection is everything. We work with you to uncover your customers’ hot button issues, allowing us to create graphics that immediately capture their attention.
- Initial Research – Once a topic has been approved, our data analysts scour the web for key data points to support the chosen theme. This careful cultivation ensures that your graphics are error-free and as compelling as possible to read.
- Wireframing – Throughout this stage of the process, our talented designers begin mapping out the layout of your final infographic. Each layout is custom-built for maximum visual impact, distinguishing your design from the many infographic templates that exist online.
- Final Design – Finally, your wireframe is filled out with eye-catching images and engaging data displays. Our attention to detail throughout this stage retains reader attention and moves them through the infographic to your company’s brand name and logo.
- How long does it typically take to see results? Usually 5-6 months is when we really start to see the needle move. Organic traffic is not a fly by night type of campaign – it’s ongoing and takes time.
- Do you offer any guarantees? We do not – if we offered guaranteed ROI we would be sitting on the beach right now
- What makes you different from other agencies? People on our team have experience working in house and in a tech startup atmosphere where we understand the importance of increasing our clients’ bottom line. That’s all that matters to us.
- How do you measure SEO success? Great question. We look at organic traffic and organic conversions. To a lesser degree, we’ll pay some attention to keyword rankings but don’t put too much emphasis on them.