Pay-per-click (PPC) advertising is one of the easiest ways to target your clients directly online – but it’s also a highly competitive environment where only the savviest of advertisers thrive. At Single Grain, our PPC campaign management program brings together industry-leading strategies, ongoing optimization, regular testing and campaign research, all with the express purpose of increasing both the performance and scale of your campaigns.
Our team of experienced PPC campaign managers will work directly with your company to:
- Set realistic campaign goals based on your unique needs and budget
- Identify powerful new revenue streams for your website
- Optimize your target list of PPC keywords and bids for best results
- Test campaigns in real time to bring more traffic to your site
- Help you to expand into lucrative new markets and advertising mediums
Here’s what you’ll get when you work with Single Grain:
- Expert Strategy Planning & Execution
- Thorough Analysis of Your Industry Competitors
- Ad Creation & Optimization
- ROI Measurements & Optimization Tips
- In-Depth Keyword Discovery
- Ongoing Campaign Tracking & Monitoring
- Regular Campaign Progress Reporting
- Advanced Campaign Consulting (Including Geo-Targeting & Day-Parting)
- Discovery of New Market & Medium Opportunities
Here are the paid advertising offerings we have:
- Google AdWords
- Bing ads
- Facebook ads
- Twitter ads
- YouTube advertising
- Mobile advertising
- Other real time buying platforms
- Direct media buys
- and more!
- Do you offer guarantees? Single Grain does not offer guarantees. If we were able to offer guaranteed results on any kind of advertising we would be sitting on a beach right now
- How long will it take to get results? With typical paid acquisition campaigns you can expect to see results in the first 3 months.
- How do you charge? Our fees are based on a monthly retainer. Typically a percentage of your advertising spend (or a small management fee).
- What makes you different from other agencies? We’re not just paid acquisition experts, we have people on our team that have worked for tech startups to large companies and we have a growth oriented mindset that you’ll be hard pressed to find at other agencies.